Saturday, May 14, 2016

Section: 18
Hours: 2

The balloon on the pressurized tank stayed inflated overnight!!!

 I feel confident the tank doesn't have leaks at this point so I bolted and screwed it onto the spar! I had  a problem getting one of the bolts started on the right tank. Today I was extra careful to finger tighten each bolt to make sure it was fully engaged with the first thread of the nut plate before I put the wrench to it. I successfully got all the bolts torqued (42 in#) and marked.

Section: 20
Hours: 4

I finished off the day prepping and dimpling the bottom wing skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment