April 4 I got notice from SteinAir that they had gotten down the queue to my project and were ready to start. Over the next couple weeks we finalized the layout of the panel and worked out the details. It took 5 revisions to get to a final panel layout. Here is the starting point, Rev. 1:
And here is where I ended up by Rev. 5 on April 14th. I spent a lot of time trying to imagine flying behind each iteration including worrying about various failure scenarios. It is easy to get over whelmed and I won't really know if this is the right layout until I'm actually flying behind it. However, it was really great to work with the experienced designers at SteinAir who were able to steer me in the proper direction.