Sunday, November 6, 2016

Section: 35
Hours: 4

I started to assemble the top skin to the forward upper fuselage today.

The upper portion of the firewall tilts forward slightly which wasn't so apparent until I clecoed the skin in place. I discovered that the rotisserie mount was interfering with the tilted part of the fire wall. I spent the rest of the day man handling the fuselage off the rotisserie stand onto saw horses and then modified the mount to accommodate the firewall slant. The fuselage is a lot heavier than the last time I had to move it around using saw horses.

Here's the modified stand back in place ready to continue work on the fuselage- tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment