Thursday, October 1, 2015

Section: 6
Hours: 8

Last week I went back and inspected the parts I had already fabricated. After looking at the vertical stabilizer I realized that I could do much better on the riveting and overall fabrication. I also started thinking about how the first part of any RV that pilots pick on is the vertical stabilizer because everyone knows most of the mistakes will show up there because everyone cuts their teeth on it.  So I ordered a new set of vstab parts from Vans. The parts arrived over the weekend and I decided to spend a couple days to build a better vertical stabilizer.

Today I spent polishing edges, match drilling and deburring holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment