Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Section: 13
Hours: 8

We moved the tail cone into our living room behind the sofa. I've been storing my completed parts there to keep them safe and away from the dust in the garage. It makes a great conversation piece for when we have guests.
I finished organizing the wing kit components and took an inventory of all the small parts. All parts plus some extras were accounted for and checked off the inventory list. I also broke down the wing crates and pulled out all the staples so I can use the wood for fixtures, jigs, etc. It's great having the crates off the floor. It should make building the wings much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment