Friday, September 16, 2016

Hours: 6

I'm trying to figure out how much of the interior needs to be painted and I decided I really needed to see how all the remaining finish pieces fit. Soooo, I got out the crowbar and opened the finish kit crate that had been sitting on the driveway for a couple weeks. I spent most of the day unwrapping and checking the inventory list against parts in the box. Deb helped me fold up and dispose the many yards of wrapping paper. Filled a whole garbage can.

My shelf of parts that was almost empty is filled up again with finish kit parts. Here's the many bags of hardware for the finish kit.

These bolts are the ones that hold on the wings. They come with protective plastic mesh to keep them from getting scratched or marred. You wouldn't want a wing bolt to fatigue and fail in the middle of a loop because of shipping damage...

Here I picked out a few pieces from the finish kit and laid them in the fuselage to see how they fit. Looking more like an airplane than a canoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment