I did some final fitting of the upper cowl insure a good mate with the fuselage. I had to do a little adjustment to get a good fit in the corners and to match the deck angle to the spinner. The manual outlines the process well. This is another sand, check fit process and I took it slow to insure a good fit. I found it helped to lay out a tape line approximately where the edge should be and then sand to the tape.
Next I drilled the rivet holes. Note: I covered the top of the engine with a plastic drop cloth to keep fiberglass and aluminum chips under control and out of the engine.
Here is the fit at the front after final fitting and drilling.
Post a Comment